Regulations of the Atrium Hotel
- The room in the hotel is rented by the day. Check-in time is from 2 pm on the day of rental until 12 noon the following day. A fee of 10.00 pln is charged for each additional hour.
- If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when renting the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
- Wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the Hotel Guest should report at the Reception by 10:00 a.m. of the day on which the room rental period expires. The hotel will accommodate your request to extend your stay to the best of its ability.
- Extending the stay in the room beyond 2 pm is considered an extension of the stay. If a guest leaves the room by 6 pm, a half-day fee will be charged.
- A hotel guest may not transfer the room to others, even if the period for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
- Non-registered guests are allowed to stay in the hotel room from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The hotel may refuse to accommodate a Guest who has blatantly violated hotel regulations during a previous stay,
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. If there are any concerns about the quality of service, guests are asked to report them immediately to the reception desk, which will enable the hotel to respond.
- The hotel is not liable for the loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables, other things and objects of value or objects of scientific or artistic value, if these items are not placed on deposit at the reception desk.
- In the hotel it is mandatory to maintain silence from 10 pm to 6 am the next day.
- Each time leaving the room, the Guest should check the door lock and make sure it is locked.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical appliances, which are not room equipment, in hotel rooms. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for consumer electronics and computer devices.
- The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of objects of equipment and technical devices of the hotel caused by him or his visitors.
- Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the departing guest will be sent back at his expense, to the address indicated by him. If no such decision is received, the hotel will store the items for 3 months and then donate them to charity or for public use.
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms. Failure to comply with the ban will result in a fine (PLN 100).
We wish you a pleasant stay!